Join us at Automate 2019 on April 8-11th at Booth 8451
Please select from the following:
Please Give Me Options for:
Part Number As Configured
- Y spacing is the distance between each actuator cart’s center line.
- Gantry systems do not include T-slot sensors, Gearboxes or Motor mounting adaptors. By checking the Give Me Options for boxes you may specify your requirements in the request for quote entry fields.
- Gantry systems include cable track. Please refer to the Product Specification download document for the standard size.
- Motor sizing information is provided in the Product Specification download document.
- For Travel requirements over Standard values contact Macron Dynamics for assistance in developing a MacBUILT system.
- Separation of actuators is measured from the centerline of cart to centerline of cart in 25mm increments to a maximum distance of 5000mm.
- Designs based on MacSTANDARD family of actuators with “connection kits”.
||X / Y
|X Axis Travel:
||150 – 5775 [25mm increments]
|Y Axis Travel:
||500 – 5000 [25mm increments]
© 2019 Macron Dynamics Inc.