- We do not require you to provide personal information to visit our site. With the exception of viewing/downloading our proprietary CAD drawings.
- We collect personally identifiable information (such as name, e-mail address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. Please note that you automatically provide us with your e-mail address when contacting us via the Internet.
- We will use any personal identifying information that you voluntarily provide us only for the purpose you intend.
- Certain non-personal information about your visit to our website is collected for statistical purposes. Our company sometimes analyzes the information to measure customer interest in various areas of our site.
- We do use persistent “cookies”. A cookie is a file some websites place on the hard drive of your computer to monitor your use of the site. We also use session cookies to enable customers to use certain web applications. Session cookies are deleted when the user leaves the application.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
EU Data Subjects
For individuals located within the European Union (“EU Data Subjects”), Macron Dynamics is the data controller for the processing of personally identifiable (“personal data”) and non-personally identifiable information (“non-personal data”) collected through the Macron Dynamics website. All information collected on EU Data Subjects, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable, is used for the purposes outlined above.
EU Data Subjects have rights to control the collection of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including:
- Right of access: Upon request, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of the data collected.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, you may request that Macron Dynamics update or complete your personal data.
- Right to erasure: You are entitled to have your personal data deleted or removed. If you ask, we will inform you where personal data has been shared, when possible, so that you may contact these parties.
- Right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, such as when you object to having your personal data processed or contest the accuracy of your personal data, you may ask us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain any personal data from us that you have given with consent, whether voluntarily on our site or necessarily through a contract.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data. We will do so unless compelling grounds for legitimate interest are made for the processing of your personal data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: Unless it is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations, you have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to having your personal data processed at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you’re concerned about the way we’ve handled your personal data, or about our privacy policies in general, you have the right to report this to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
Macron Dynamics may exercise legitimate interests to process personal data of EU Data Subjects. “Legitimate interests” apply when the processing of personal data is essential for managing our organization, such as when we’re determining how our products and services are being used. Macron Dynamics will always respect EU Data Subjects’ extensive data rights and weigh any potential impact before exercising legitimate interests for processing personal data.
EU Data Subjects may exercise their data rights by contacting Macron Dynamics. Contact Macron Dynamics: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications.
To no longer receive correspondence from Macron Dynamics visit our email preferences page and update your settings, or contact us via email at: email@example.com
The specifications and data in this Web publication are believed to be accurate and reliable. However, it is the responsibility of the product user to determine the suitability of Macron Dynamics, Inc. products for a specific application. While defective products will be replaced without charge if promptly returned, no liability is assumed beyond such replacement.