Macron’s MacFRAME Aluminum Extrusions offer Customized, Configurable Framing
MacFRAME aluminum extrusions match perfectly with Macron’s belt and screw driven actuators.
Product: MacFRAME Aluminum Extrusions
Function: Macron’s MacFRAME line of aluminum extrusions and hardware allows for customized, configurable framing architecture to support any of Macron’s linear actuators and belt drives
System Benefits: MacFRAME aluminum extrusions are designed for easy assembly and offer the flexibility needed to accommodate both simple and complex automated machine design
- Comprised of modular components that can be combined to create most any size or length structure
- Extremely durable and made from anodized aluminum, which is extremely resistant to corrosion
- Can be used in applications such as pick and place automation systems in the clothing manufacturing and food processing industry, and in stacked gantry systems used in the military and for laboratory research
- Produced on Macron’s own tooling, matches perfectly with Macron’s belt and screw driven actuators
- Backed by Macron’s 1-Year Limited Warranty
- One stop shopping experience; Macron can create the entire system
- Options include standard and heavy gauge extrusions in most any length, multiple types of fastening brackets, plates, and connectors, and various assembly tools
Macron’s motion and automation engineers can assist customers in selecting the correct MacFRAME products for their application needs. To learn more or see Macron’s products in motion, visit Macron’s website, www.macrondynamics.com, or call Macron Dynamics, Inc. at 1-800-MACRON-1 (1-800-622-7661).